Our Remanufactured Transmissions
*certain applications use OE
- At core teardown, ALL friction material and rubber components are discarded. Pistons ARE NOT air-checked with old seals and reused. "Good enough" isn't.
- External case surfaces are painted and gasket surfaces are refinished.
- Hard parts are checked against exacting standards and remanufactured using processes available, but largely unused, by most rebuilders.
- Problematic hard parts such as 4L60/E reaction shells are replaced with new OE components or aftermarket upgrades.
- Units are assembled with OEM hard parts and soft parts except in cases where aftermarket has proven superior.
- Valve bodies are remanufactured using the best of factory and Sonnax components and go through a thorough preliminary check on an AXI-LINE valve body tester.
- All electronics are functionally tested. TCC, PWM, PSM, and EPC are replaced 100%. Transmissions with solenoid bodies get new OE replacements. The MLPS is included AND functionally tested.
- Each part and process is checked by multiple technicians before final assembly.
- Our transmissions use Art Carr torque converters*
- Transmissions are again tested electronically and hydraulically at very low RPM on the dyno before their actual full-power run.
- The Mustang dyno tests the transmission using power and loads that simulate its intended use.
- Questions? Call us at 888-625-8691 or use our contact page.
Our transmissions are assembled using these OEM and aftermarket-upgrade suppliers: